In episode 60, the girls catch up about their weeks, and then talk about the sanctions that are currently strangling Iran and it's economy, now China has started a detention camp for Muslim's in it's country, and on a much lighter note: tasty Middle Eastern desserts we grew up eating as kids. Woohoo! Buy our merch! Rate and review! 5 Stars, no less!
1. Diaper Dilemma Grips Iranians As Economy, Currency Slide
2. Iran’s options to face down US oil sanctions
3. China Declared Islam a Contagious Disease – and Quarantined 1 Million Muslims
4. U.N. accuses China of holding more than a million Muslims in a secret web of detention centers
5. U.S. Weighs Sanctions Against Chinese Officials Over Muslim Detention Camps
6. Ethnically Ambiguous Merch